Monday, November 30, 2009

Ireland way

Feeling pangs of blog neglect these days but I'm spending every evening reading up on a range of new subjects that I'm currently interested in. I'll explain when possible, but in the mean time it simply means that life is twice as full as ever before and that blogging rears its head only when something time-dependent is closing in, or when the guilt gets too much.

I'm off to Dublin via London tomorrow where I'll be giving a talk and spending plenty of time talking with my friend and collaborator at the IAS. Flight prices mean that it's actually cheaper to spend a couple of days back in the UK on the way back so I'll be popping home briefly before coming back for the final week of the year in Spain where I have another talk lined up which I'll explain nearer the time - a slightly unusual one.

Anyway, finishing off my Dublin talk now and pondering the woes of dispersive media from holography.

3 comments:

Flights said...

Best of luck for your tip to london.

Rakesh said...

If you are planning your trip to Bangkok, Crystal Travel will help you find and book Flights to Bangkok and enjoy your trip.
Cheapest Air Tickets
Cheap Flight Tickets

Tofu Recipes said...

Thankss great blog