Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Flash

I've just returned from a photo shoot, which I will explain at some point soon. My family is still here so I'm trying to cram in as much work as possible in the hours available. Hopefully things will ease up around the weekend and I can start to fill in a few blanks.

For now, the widget to the left called 'blog posts and news of note' is a link to my Google Reader which allows me to share stories which I believe to be noteworthy at the click of a button. This can be placed as a widget into any blog by copying a few lines of code. Ironically, anyone who reads this blog through a feed reader will not be able to see this widget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the Foster getting on?

Unknown said...

Currently on a plane back home. Apart from some dodgy food on a mighty hot day she seemed to have a great time. It's been lovely to see her out here. I'll be writing some more soon, I hope.